Assistance from the Department

Those students who are unable to use public transportation can receive a transport service between their residence and classes except for the Ile-de-France where this coverage is a matter of the transport syndicate of Ile-de-France.

Transportation costs are paid by the departments under the same conditions used for those students in high school.

  • Department 76

You must contact the Transportation service directly to obtain an application form. More information HERE

  • Department 27

All transportation applications must be sent each year to the “Maison Départementale des Personnes Handicapées” (MDPH). You can find more information about this process on the Department 27 website: procedure.

  • Other transportation : TPMR or carrier companies

In large agglomerations, there are transportation services for people with limited mobility (service TPMR). They are adapted forms of transportation payable by a regular bus ticket. Unfortunately, you must reserve this transportation service at least 48 hours in advance. For further information, please contact your local town hall.

There are other transportation services, taxis as well as specialized transport available but you would be held fully responsible for the total costs of these services in that case.

In Haute-Normandie, we work together with Ulysse Transport who provides us with appropriate vehicles and qualified drivers.

You can find useful addresses by clicking on “Useful Contacts”

Nous répondons à toutes les questions relatives aux études supérieures et à l'insertion professionnelle.
Je veux étudier comment faire ? J'envisage un métier, à qui en parler? Je dois faire un stage, où chercher ?